Five Dysfunctions of a Team
Based on the book by Patrick Lencioni, this high-impact workshop helps teams improve in each of the five key fundamentals of a team: trust, conflict, commitment, accountability and results.
• Absence of trust—unwilling to be vulnerable within the group
• Fear of conflict—seeking artificial harmony over constructive passionate debate
• Lack of commitment—feigning buy-in for group decisions creates ambiguity throughout the organization
• Avoidance of accountability—ducking the responsibility to call peers on counterproductive behavior which sets low standards
• Inattention to results—focusing on personal success, status and ego before team success