Site search, Qualification, Inspection and Selection
- Properties are researched and contacted if suitable to your Goals & Objectives.
- We compile a Site Search Grid outlining the details of each property, their availability and relevance.
- We request that all contacted properties hold room blocks and meeting space on a tentative basis.
- We confirm your choice property based on overall availability, meeting space location, size, appropriateness of function space and cost.
Contract Negotiations and Management
- A contract is requested, reviewed and negotiated.
- We include concessions that many people are not aware of, including room upgrades, complimentary amenities and stays, staff room, food, beverage, in-house A/V discounts, and complimentary internet access. Cancellation, attrition, indemnification and force majeure clauses are examples of terms that we review carefully.
- We execute the final negotiated contract and facilitate deposits.
Participation in Client Meetings
- We speak or meet as often as necessary to review logistical aspects of the program and ensure that all of your needs are being met.
- We provide status reports immediately after meetings and continuously follow-up throughout the planning stages of your meeting or event.
Audio Visual Negotiations, Coordination, Management, and Direction
- We partner with pre-qualified and professionally trained A/V staffs that will be available from concept, through pre-production planning, to completion on-site and throughout the meeting or event. We negotiate equipment pricing and on-site labor staff. We coordinate scheduling of all rehearsals and provide professional direction and support for all speakers and presentation needs.
Creative Menu Planning
- We provide creative food and beverage selections, including wines and spirits if appropriate, while negotiating the best pricing.
- We are extremely sensitive to dietary (i.e. gluten-free, peanut and food allergies, etc.) and religious food and beverage needs and requirements and will provide menus specifically for these requests.
Air/Rail Travel Coordination and Management
- We coordinate air/rail travel utilizing your preferred group travel provider or will provide a travel provider if preferred.
- We provide ongoing reporting and as requested.
- We provide exemplary VIP support services throughout the program.
- We manage it all cost effectively and provide a seamless experience for your attendees from the time they are invited to the time they return to their final destination.
Rooming List Coordination and Management
- We work directly and communicate daily with the property to ensure your contracted room block is being managed.
- We monitor attrition and cancellation.
- We ensure that all ADA requirements are met for any attendees with special needs.
Ground Transportation Coordination and Management
- We use preferred ground transportation providers with exemplary Customer Service and safety records.
- Our preferred providers use the most modern and diverse fleet of vehicles.
- We provide detailed reports and manifests and manage the ground transfer process on-site from start to finish.
Off-site Event Research, Development, and Management
- We research, qualify and negotiate pricing for dining, spa, golf, and team building exercises.
- Oversee meeting room set-ups according to your specifications
- Coordinate vendor set-up, i.e. A/V
- Coordinate signage
- Monitor arrival of meeting/event materials
- Verify food and beverage set-up and accuracy
On-site Management, Staffing and Coordination
- Act as lead meeting/event manager and primary client liaison
- Provide timeline management using detailed agenda
- Manage venue and support staff coordination
- Coordinate transportation
- Research, arrange and coordinate social events and guest programs, coordinate tours and leisure activities
Cost Accounting, Reporting, and Reconciliation
- We provide a total commitment to budget maintenance and provide user-friendly spreadsheets that are updated on a regular basis.
- We provide complete post-meeting audits of all program elements and expenses.
- We provide complete reporting from concept to completion.
- We complete the master billing, vendor payments and documentation to ensure that you are able to post all related costs accurately.