New Jersey AttractionsNew Jersey Attractions http://teamue.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/LifeguardBoat.jpg 533 269 SnehaSuri SnehaSuri http://2.gravatar.com/avatar/5e98e4f58e5f729def8400a731f359d2?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Visiting New Jersey? Already live here, and looking for something to do? Look no further! Here are the top 5 places you have to visit! I’ve tried all of these and can personally recommend them- They won’t disappoint!
- NJ Grounds for Sculpture – Hamilton, NJ (My personal favorite! Pick a day with great weather and get ready to be surrounded by nature’s beauty and magnificent pieces of art. You’ll want to have your camera ready to go!)
- Historical Cape May – Cape May, NJ (Cute beach towns and ocean views are always a yes! Enjoy food, shopping, and more!)
- Stairway to Heaven Trail – Vernon, NJ (Enjoy a beautiful hike featuring glorious views, bridges, cow pastures, railroads and a boardwalk)
- Six Flags Great Adventure – Jackson, NJ (Home to the world’s tallest and second fastest roller coaster, you won’t want to miss this action filled theme park that features a connecting water park too!)
- Liberty Science Center – Jersey City, NJ (My favorite science museum featuring tons of hands on exhibits, and an IMAX theater – A great family trip!)
Which one would you try? Leave a comment below!
SnehaSuriAll stories by: SnehaSuri
You might also like
The things i have observed in terms of pc memory is the fact there are requirements such as SDRAM, DDR or anything else, that must fit the technical specs of the mother board. If the pc’s motherboard is fairly current and there are no computer OS issues, improving the memory literally normally requires under sixty minutes. It’s among the easiest laptop upgrade methods one can consider. Thanks for sharing your ideas.
First of all I would like to say fantastic blog! I had a quick question which I’d
like to ask if you don’t mind. I was curious to know how
you center yourself and clear your mind prior to writing.
I’ve had difficulty clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out there.
I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally wasted just trying to figure out how to
begin. Any suggestions or tips? Kudos!